Vemma’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility is a comprehensive and highly efficient site where quality nutrition takes center stage
The facility is fully automated, with a capacity of up to 400,000 bottles per day. Beginning in September 2012, a high-speed canning line will go into production and will be capable of speeds up to 1,000 cans per minute.
The facility is: cGMP Certified | NSF audited | FDA inspected | HACCP compliant
Chief Scientific Officer Yibing Wang, M.D., Ph.D., manages facility operations and ingredient sourcing. All suppliers are vetted, GMP-certified vendors. This process is thorough, efficient and meticulous. Furthermore, the facility is equipped to meet the strict standards set for some of the religious dietary law certifications.
Raw materials are identity tested using scientific fingerprint analysis protocols.
- The Vemma formula is produced in a climate-controlled, ultra-clean filling room that utilizes positive air pressure and filtration to protect against microbial contamination and safeguard the nutrient quality of the product.
- Pharmaceutical-grade reverse osmosis filtration is used for the water supply.
- Product packaging is designed to protect the nutrient levels from sunlight.
- Nitrogen is added before the product is capped, in order to remove any remaining oxygen in the bottles to protect the nutrient quality.
Vemma scientists conduct over 200 individual microbiological contaminant and nutrient tests on each batch of product. Research & Development staff conduct an extensive 30-step quality control process – including an organoleptic evaluation of taste, color and consistency – to ensure Vemma‘s high standards of quality are met. As an added step, finished product is sent again to a third-party laboratory to be tested for purity and potency. Only after these tests have been successfully performed and all markers passed are the products released for sale to Brand Partners.
The following quality control tests are regularly conducted:
- NLEA (label claims, including sodium)
- Banned substances
- Heavy Metals
Customer satisfaction is our highest priority. With state-of-the-art technology and advanced processes, Vemma ensures quality nutrition, every time.